The best way to learn to play the electric guitar! In 2020 I bought my first guitar, a used Michael Strato 1999, I wanted to learn to play since I was very young, I looked at the shows with Drake and Josh, Drake playing and having his own band, it made my eyes shine, I lost a little bit of rock for a while but I came back with everything in 2019, life started to improve in some ways and I had more time to focus on things I liked, there I was addicted to Queen and Guns n 'Roses, I looked at Slash and thought it was spectacular, it was funny why I picked up an old guitar made of cardboard that I made when I was 13 years old and played 😂😂 I saw that it was time for a real one! when I had the opportunity to find one at a nice price, I sinned!
the tricky part is that it wasn’t really a bed of roses, it was more complicated than I expected, even though it was difficult I had a lot of fun "scratching the strings", people said "man you have to learn something soon" I really just wanted it to be fun, nothing technical, as the months went by automatically I learned a lot of things, my speed of putting notes was increasing dramatically, making things fun even if it didn't sound technical, it made me advance to the point that a while later I thought, I will try to learn such a solo, it was impressive because I was able to pick up a lot of things easily, I was dumbfounded, where I managed to get just because something was fun, I automatically adapted myself to the instrument, which aroused more and more my curiosity and willingness to learn, making everything from then on a satisfying experience.
